My Blog List

Monday, October 24, 2016

Readers Are Leaders

This event was very special for me, I love to read, and this event gave me the opportunity to speak in front of a big audience. I was chosen as one of the students who had to read in a stage where I would sit on a chair and start reading to kids who I handed over the book that I chose to read for them.

The book was "David gets in trouble", this book is very special for me since it's one of the first books that I read when I first came to the U.S, since is short and simple to read. The thing that I liked the most is that I asked the children if they have ever have gotten in trouble, and some told very funny things about their family.

At the end, after reading the book I gave all the children a copy of the book. I would like to do it again, it was fun and I was happy seeing the children smiling to the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment